Re-Opening Procedures - Monday June 22nd
It's been too long and we look forward to seeing you for your upcoming appointment. Please read all the way through, there are many changes to the way your appointment will go due to the new requirements.
1) When you arrive please give us a knock on the door (it will be locked), your stylist will be with you shortly. Please be patient and please be on time. All cancellations need to be done online. We can only service one client per stylist.
2) Please book through our website, Facebook, or Instagram.
3) We are required to take all clients' temperatures at arrival before entering salon. Anyone with a temperature or showing symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule.
4) All clients are required to wear a mask at all times, so please come with your masks on, both children and adults (NO EXCEPTIONS).
5) Premises will have barrier for social distancing. Please do not bring anyone with you to your appointment. This includes children, husbands, or any other friends or family members. One parent with child at service, no exceptions.
6) We will not have our kiddie station until further notice, but don't worry we have a booster chair and videos still!
7) We are not doing beard trims currently and blow dry services are only for color clients.
Due to the new sanitation procedures there will be a slight price increase. We are sorry this is a lot, we just want to make you aware your next visit will be very different. That all being said, we can't wait to see you!!
- The BUZZ team